Home Cinema LS11000 4K PRO-UHD Laser Projector
Welcome to the next generation of Home Cinema Projection.
Introducing the Epson Home Cinema LS11000 4K PRO-UHD®1 Laser Projector.
Featuring cutting-edge technology from our flagship Pro Cinema LS12000, the Home Cinema LS11000 uses proprietary 4K PRO-UHD1 technology and the powerful Epson ZX Picture Processor to produce a full 3,840 x 2,160-pixel, 8.3 mega pixel on-screen image to faithfully display your movies, TV shows and gaming sessions the way they were meant to be seen—with incredible picture sharpness, brightness and color accuracy.
Perfect for gamers, the Home Cinema LS11000 works alongside the latest generation of consoles and PCs to deliver an incredibly immersive gaming experience up to 4K HDR2 at 120 frames per second and with input lag times below 20 milliseconds, this could be the best gaming projector we’ve ever made.
The Epson Home Cinema LS11000 transforms virtually any room into the ultimate 4K DIY home theater experience.
- 4K PRO-UHD1 Advanced Pixel-Shifting Technology
- Precision Shift Glass Plate Technology
- 36-Bit Epson ZX Picture Processor
- Laser Array Light Source
- 2,500 Lumens of Color and White Brightness2
- Impressive HDR2 – Full 10-bit HDR2 color processing accepting 100% of the HDR source information to faithfully reproduce HDR, HDR10+ and HLG (Hybrid Log Gamma) content for an exceptional visual performance; real-time HDR curve adjustment allows for 16-steps of control to finetune the HDR performance regardless of the content
- 120 Hz Refresh Rate – Refresh rates up to 120 Hz allow for smoother motion for supported content while providing the option for impressive Frame Interpolation for content below 120 Hz
- Impressive Contrast – Taking full advantage of the Laser Array Light Source, Epson is able to suppress stray light within the signal and enhance the picture contrast to produce a Dynamic Contrast Ratio exceeding 1,200,000:1
- Epson VRX Cinema Lens – Designed for zero light leakage, the Epson VRX Cinema Lens utilizes a proprietary 15-element precision glass structure for outstanding image clarity and edge-to-edge focus uniformity – this could be one of the best projector lens technologies Epson has ever developed
- 3-Way Motorized Lens – Making installation simple, you can precisely shift the lens up to +/- 96% horizontally and up to +/- 47% vertically without picture distortion or loss of clarity; you can also set the zoom and focus, then store all the settings in one of ten lens memory presets
- Real-Time Scene Adaptive Correction – Powered by the Epson ZX Picture Processor, the user has the option to automatically adjust the picture quality based upon the scene information itself; this provides a simple way to get impressive color and contrast, regardless of the content being displayed
- HDMI® 2.1 – Supports the full 48 Gbps bandwidth for accepting uncompressed 4K HDR2 content up to 120 Hz; along with ARC and eARC support, this allows for outstanding compatibility with the latest AV receivers and next-generation gaming consoles
- Epic for Gaming – Gaming up to 4K at 120 frames per second, along with input lag times below 20 ms, allow serious gamers to take full advantage of the latest generation of gaming consoles and even higher-end gaming PCs
- World-Class Warranty and Support – Standard 2-year limited warranty with 2-business-day, full-unit replacement, including free shipping. And, all Epson Home Cinema projectors come with free lifetime technical phone support
- RoHS compliant
- Recyclable product4
- Epson America, Inc. is a SmartWay® Transport Partner5
What's In The Box:
- Home Cinema LS11000 projector
- power cord
- remote control with (2) AA batteries
- Quick Setup Guide
Product Specifications PDF:
DOWNLOAD NOW ►